Hi-Tech Network Engineers are committed to the success of our clients
We offer a variety of options for every level of IT support. From training, to computer and network troubleshooting, to fully managed business class IT services.
Technical expertise and service excellence allow us to offer our clients reliable, cost-effective support that will minimize your network downtime and IT overhead costs. We utilize best practices to make sure that your network is secure and working for you.
We are partnered with Dell, HP, and Cisco to provide our clients with the best equipment and prices to suit their needs
Some of the most common hardware solutions we support include the following:
- Professional PC
- An advanced yet practical PC designed to grow with your organization.
- Baseline PC
- The ultimate affordability in an up-gradable, adaptable system.
- Provides small to medium-size companies power and flexibility with advanced features such as fast disaster recovery and secure data storage.
- Application Server
- Designed from the ground up to run Windows Server 2012R2 and Microsoft SQL / Microsoft Exchange.
- Remote Access Server
- A thin client computing platform ideal for branch and home office connectivity.
- Firewall, routing and switching requirements are generally handled by your router and are supported by our certified network engineers.
- Virtual Private Networks
- Use the Internet as a secure way to connect remotely to your office network. We can help you connect your branch offices so that everyone in your organization has access to business-critical data.
Whether there is an issue with a single workstation, server, or entire network infrastructure, at home or at work, we are here to help! Visit the contact tab of the site and let us know how we can best assist you.